Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Transformations Gallery - Metuchen, NJ

I had the recent pleasure of being asked to exhibit my paintings at the newly founded Transformations Gallery in Metuchen, NJ.  The gallery is part of the Borough Improvement League (BIL) located in the Old Franklin Schoolhouse and is an artist run space.  My friends Judy Weinberg, Amy Brooks, and Tyreen Reuter were gracious enough to offer me a solo exhibition in 2013 which opened on January 17th and lasted through the month of April.

It was an extremely successful event and I’m thrilled to count myself as a contributing artist in the community.  Below are some of the photos from that event along with the poster released for the opening reception.  Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my very talented and close friend Enoch Smith Jr,  The evening would not have been complete if not for the melodic and soulful jazz performance by New Jersey-based pianist, Enoch Smith Jr.  Thank you to all for making it an exceptional gallery opening.

Cheers-
Billy Seccombe
www.billyseccombe.com
https://twitter.com/wseccombe










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment below: